Who are the Friends
All parents are automatically members of the Friends of Clewer Green. We have a very enthusiastic committee of the Friends who organise many activities during the year. These are sometimes fund-raising, sometimes purely social and sometimes a combination of the two.
The Friends welcome active participation by all parents. Planning meetings are open to all parents. Why not come to our next meeting or event and see how you can become involved! For Full schedule, see 'What's Happening?'
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Grab us in the playground!
- Use the Contact Us facility on this website and select "Friends" from the drop-down list
- Send an email to Nerys Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Don’t forget you can now also find us on Facebook. Search CLEWER GREEN PARENTS GROUP and ask to join. Your request will be checked and accepted by the school office. You can find a copy of our Facebook Policy at the end of this page.
Key Organisers for Events:
- Autumn Fair – Nerys Jones
- Raffles – Gemma Todd & Roxy Holdstock
- Christmas Celebration – Kate Kelliher
- Adult Quiz Night –
- Bunny Bingo – Lucy Jordan & Kelly Underwood-Fone
- Cake Sales – Faith Gordon-Smith & Bev Cunningham
- Coffee Mornings –
- Nearly New Uniform – Caroline Pote
- Summer BBQ – Vacancy/ Lou Feek, Gemma Todd & Roxy Holdstock
- Happy School Bags - Dianne Redvers & Kay Malhotra
- Facebook Administrator – Emma Dale
Learn more about what the Friends of Clewer Green are doing and how you can help, click here.