Clewer Green is a “Good” Ofsted rated first school which is part of the Windsor Learning Partnership Multi-Academy Trust. The school has up to 300 children aged reception to year 4. This is a great opportunity to join our friendly team at a school with a reputation locally for its supportive and caring environment.
ONE-TO-ONE TEACHING ASSISTANT
Mon-Fri: 9am-11.00am (start time flexible around school drop-offs)
10hrs/week, TTO, £4,745 per annum
Required as soon as possible
We are looking for:
- An individual to work one-to-one with one of our SEN children under the supervision of the class teacher.
- A patient, methodical, energetic and caring person with a good sense of humour.
- Experience with Autistic Spectrum Condition (preferred but not essential).
- An ability to inspire children.
- A commitment to raising standards and working within the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- Training and development.
- Committed and supportive colleagues.
- Engaged, vibrant school community.
Closing Date: Sun, 31st Oct
Interviews: Friday 5th November
Clewer Green CE Aided First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people, and demands that all of our staff and volunteers share this commitment. All relevant Criminal Record checks will be sought for the successful candidate.
Salary: £4,745 per annum (term-time only)
Closing Date: 31 October 2021, 11.30pm
Interview Date: 5 November 2021