We will be holding some Open Days/Evenings, outside of school hours, for small groups - please contact the office on 01753 864544 or email email@example.com to register your interest. This is an opportunity for parents to meet the staff and to ask any questions about the school. It is a good idea to look now for children starting school in 2022.
A Prospectus is available on the page link below:
In Year Transfers
Applications for places during the academic year will be considered by the Governors providing that there are places in the required year group and will be based on the Admissions Criteria as outlined in our Admissions Policies below.
In Year Transfer Forms should be completed and signed by the current school your child attends.
Please contact the school directly to enquire about spaces by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01753 864544 .
- Opening date - Thursday 11 November 2021.
- Closing date - Saturday 15 January 2022.
- Extended deadline for exceptional circumstances - Monday 31 January 2022.
- National Offer Date - Tuesday 19 April 2022.
- Processing of late applications begins - Wednesday 20 April 2022.
- Deadline to respond to a school place offer - Tuesday 3 May 2022.
- Offers to late applicants and allocations from waiting lists for all applicants - From Monday 23 May 2022.
These will be heard as soon as possible after schools return from the coronavirus closure
Education appeals timetable
In accordance with the new School Admission Appeals Code published Wednesday 1 February 2012 the new deadlines for lodging appeals are as follows:
- Deadline for lodging primary appeals - 22 May 2020. Appeal forms received after this date will be accepted, but there may be some delay in the hearing of such appeals.
- Notice given to appellants of appeal hearing - At least 10 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for appellant submitting additional evidence - At least 3 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for Admission Authority submitting evidence - At least 11 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for the clerk to send appeal papers to the panel and parties - At least 7 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Decision letter - To be posted out within 5 school days from the date of the hearing (wherever possible).
- Any appeals in the first instance should be addressed to Mrs Sarah Langley, Chair of Governors.
Please click here for Admissions Policy 2021/2022
Please click here for Admissions Policy 2022/2023
Please see The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Admissions webpage for more information