We hold Parent Tours of the school every Thursday afternoon at 1.30pm. This is an opportunity for parents to meet the Headteacher and to ask any questions about the school. These tours run throughout the whole school year. We advise you to book a place early as they do get full up. It is a good idea to look now for children starting school in 2017. Please call us to book a place on 01753 864544. A Prospectus Folder will be available at this visit. Parents may also telephone the school and ask to be sent a Prospectus Folder.
Applications for places during the academic year will be considered by the Governors providing that there are places in the required year group and will be based on the Admissions Criteria as outlined in our Admissions Policies below. In Year Transfer Forms should be completed and signed by the current school your child attends.
Please contact the school directly to enquire about spaces.
Education appeals timetable
In accordance with the new School Admission Appeals Code published Wednesday 1 February 2012 the new deadlines for lodging appeals are as follows:
- Deadline for lodging primary appeals - 17 May 2017. Appeal forms received after this date will be accepted, but there may be some delay in the hearing of such appeals.
- Notice given to appellants of appeal hearing - At least 10 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for appellant submitting additional evidence - At least 3 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for Admission Authority submitting evidence - At least 11 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for the clerk to send appeal papers to the panel and parties - At least 7 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Decision letter - To be posted out within 5 school days from the date of the hearing (wherever possible).
- Any appeals in the first instance should be addressed to Mrs Alison Finnis, Chair of Governors.
Please click here for Admission Policy 2017/18